Give yourself a few days to recover and celebrate when you're done with exams, but then start thinking seriously about your application:
- open days - where can you go before the end of term?
- check the UCAS and university websites for grade requirements and course descriptions
- talk to your teachers - what's their best guess at a predicted grade for A2 or whatever exam you are taking? You need this information if you are going to make informed decisions about your target unis.
- plan your Personal Statement - make sure you've downloaded our free planning guide boy registering on our home page and contact us for help sooner rather than later! September is our busiest time of year, so get to us in August if you can.
- Register online for admissions tests (UKCAT or LNAT) or ask your school to be ready to register you for BMAT and other Cambridge assessments required for Oxford and other elite university entrance
- Going to be interviewed? Make sure you know what to expect.
There's lots you can do now to get a head start on other candidates and give yourself the best chance of success. Get advice sooner rather than later.